Anti-Aging Eye Gel
Anti-Aging Eye Gel
PHB Anti-aging eye gel is made with a blend of vitamin enriched oils and botanical extracts that help eyes maintain a youthful appearance.
- About the Manufacturers
- Reviews (0)
PHB’s Anti-Aging Eye Gel with Organic Argan & Rock Rose:
Purpose: Specialised eye care which helps eyes remain bright & supple and resist the effects of time
This PHB Anti-Aging Eye Gel treatment is made with a blend of vitamin enriched oils and botanical extracts that help eyes maintain a youthful appearance.
The skin around eyes is more delicate than anywhere else on the body and needs specialist care to remain bright, supple and resist the effects of time.
PHB have developed a unique delivery system that quickly penetrates skin to get to the heart of the epidermis allowing the pure botanical extracts to get to work deep within skin where they can truly make a difference.
PHB’s anti-aging eye gel contains a blend of plant and fruit bio-actives including Argan Oil, Seaweed, Rock Rose & Lavender to target signs of aging, relax muscle tension and ensure proper hydration. These oils also stimulate healthy production of collagen & elastin to keep skin looking firm and feeling rejuvenated.
PHB eye gels have a fresh and silky texture which sinks into skin instantly to leave eyes hydrated and refreshed. Never creamy or sticky.
- 100& Palm Oil Free
- Fresh and silky texture that sinks in instantly
- Unique delivery system
- Targets signs of aging to refresh & revitalise eyes
- Handmade with Organic Argan & Rock Rose
- Perfect for reaction prone skin
- Highly soothing and skin restoring
- Rich in Vitamins and Antioxidants that help prevent signs of aging
- Mild and Gentle
- Free From Parabens, Artificial Fragrance & Colours
- Contains NO Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oils & Phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty Free Certified by the BUAV Cruelty Free (British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection) and PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies campaign
- Vegan Certified by the Vegan Society UK
- Halal Certified by the Universal Halal Agency UK
- Handmade in the UK
Size = 15ml pump bottle
How to use:
Apply morning and evening. Gentle apply to eye area with fingertip.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Organic aloe vera**), Vegetable glycerine, Fucus vescilosis (Bladderwack) extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Coco-caprylate, Sclerotium Gum, Propandiol & Salix alba, Hippophae rhamnoides (Organic Sea Buckthorn**), Argania spinosa (Organic Argan**), Citrus dulcis (Orange), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Benzyl alcohol, Cistus ladaniferus (Rock Rose), Ferula galbaniflua (Galbanum). *Limonene * Linalool *Citral *Geraniol *Citronellol *Farnesol *Occurs naturally in essential oils, **Organically grown ingredients.
I am Natural
I am Natural make organic skin care and natural beauty products suitable for men, women and children. Every cream is carefully made by hand using the finest natural & organic ingredients.
They refuse to use:
- chemical preservatives (e.g parabens)
- synthetic fragrances or colourings
- sodium lauryl/eth sulphate
- essential oils from unsustainable sources
I am Natural love the beautiful aroma of 100% organic pure essential oils and combine them with antioxidants in their natural preservative system.
All their vegetable oils are cold pressed and sourced from suppliers certified organic by the Soil Association. They never heat the oils in production to ensure they retain vital raw nutrients such as omega fatty acids and vitamins.
Only the best ingredients are used and all I AM NATURAL products and follow a strict criteria:
eco-friendly & ethical production
- Everything is made by hand in small batches.
- We do not use ingredients from unrenewable sources e.g petroleum products.
- Recycled, eco-friendly and energy efficient products are used throughout production e.g Suma recycled paper etc.
- All organic waste is composted & packaging is recycled.
- All bottles and jars are recyclable.
- All labelling is kept to the statuatory minimum to save paper.
- Whenever possible we choose local businesses for our business needs e.g printers
- I AM NATURAL is an ethical business with the Co-operative Bank, so when you buy our products your money will never fund the arms trade or animal tests etc.
Friendly Soap put ethics before profits. From start to finish, no stone is left unturned in the quest to produce low-impact soap. Sustainability and ethical integrity are top of the list, bringing you fabulous natural soap that is skin friendly, animal friendly and earth friendly.
Friendly soap is made using the ancient cold-process method which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. Energy consumption is kept to an absolute minimum – each and every bar is poured and cut by hand and packed in recycled and recyclable card boxes, here in the UK.
A little goes a long way when using our array of natural Soaps and Shampoos. They all produce a rich, velvety lather that is gentle to skin, nourishes hair, and leaves you refreshed and ready to go. Guaranteed cruelty-free and vegan, and free from plastic, Parabens, SLS, Pthalates or Triclosan.
PHB Ethical Beauty
PHB Ethical Beauty is a pioneering British family business with a revolutionary range of award winning ethical beauty products. They’re home to the world’s largest range of Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free & Halal Certified beauty products. Their skin, hair & body care products are handmade in the UK and they DO NOT test on animals. They are also palm oil free!
PHB Ethical Beauty’s range includes Skin, Body & Hair Care products. Their products are so pure they make great Natural Remedies for Sensitive Skin and conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Acne!
PHB Ethical Beauty is the creation of 3 caring and passionate entrepreneurs who believe the cosmetics industry needs BIG CHANGE and that 100% Plant Powered & Compassionate beauty products will improve your skin, your health and your well-being.
PHB Ethical Beauty have set themselves a mission – to provide the purest AND most effective beauty products you can find. These have to be 100% naturally derived and ethical. This means NO animal derived ingredients, toxic synthetic chemicals, harsh alcohols or GMO’s. They’re Super Conscious about where their ingredients come from. They always ensure their ingredients are ethically as well as sustainably sourced and organic where possible.
As brand creators PHB Ethical Beauty want their products & their business to inspire every person who uses PHB, and they want to show you that Plant Powered Beauty is the way forward!
PHB Ethical Beauty also intend to use PHB as a platform to raise awareness about ethical issues that arise in the cosmetics industry such as the relentless use of animal derived ingredients, animal cruelty, plastic micro-beads and the destructive use of Palm Oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.