Brightening Gel Serum (Travel Size)
Brightening Gel Serum (Travel Size)
PHB’s handmade brightening serum combines a carefully formulated blend of Organic White Birch and Frankincense to enhance skin whilst improving the appearance of age spots & pigmentation for a brighter & more even complexion
- About the Manufacturers
- Reviews (0)
Brightening Gel Serum (Travel Size) with Organic White Birch & Frankincense
Purpose: Deep penetrating, instantly absorbed formula to improve & enhance skin
PHB’s Brightening Gel Serum (Travel Size) is handmade. It combines a carefully formulated blend of Organic White Birch and Frankincense to enhance skin whilst improving the appearance of age spots & pigmentation for a brighter & more even complexion. Frankincense stimulates collagen & elastin to encourage youthful looking skin whilst promoting more radiant skin. Organic White Birch helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots, encouraging a brighter and more evenly toned complexion.
PHB’s unique brightening gel serum (travel size) formula quickly and deeply penetrates skin, allowing the pure botanical extracts to get to work at the lowest layers of skin where they can truly make a difference.
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- Travel Size – easily take this on holiday with you
- Deep penetrating formula instantly absorbed
- Handmade with skin enhancing Organic White Birch & Frankincense
- Boosts radiance for a brighter and even complexion
- Encourages collagen & elastin for a more youthful complexion
- Improves skin radiance and texture
- Prevents and reduces dark spots and discolouration for a more even skin tone
- Free From Parabens, Artificial Fragrance & Colours
- Contains NO Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oils & Phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty Free Certified by the BUAV Cruelty Free (British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection) and PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies campaign
- Vegan Certified by the Vegan Society UK
- Halal Certified by the Universal Halal Agency UK
- Handmade in the UK
Size = 15ml tube
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis** (Organic aloe vera) leaf extract, Vegetable glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Coco-caprylate, Sclerotium Gum, Betula Pendula** (Organic White birch) bark extract, Propandiol & Salix alba, Helianthus Annuus** (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil & Euphrasia Officinalis** (Organic Eyebright) Extract, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel Oil, Boswella cartii (Frankincense) resin oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil, Benzyl alcohol, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) resin oil *Limonene * Linalool * *Citral *Geraniol *Farnesol *Occurs naturally in essential oils, **Organically grown ingredients.
I am Natural
I am Natural make organic skin care and natural beauty products suitable for men, women and children. Every cream is carefully made by hand using the finest natural & organic ingredients.
They refuse to use:
- chemical preservatives (e.g parabens)
- synthetic fragrances or colourings
- sodium lauryl/eth sulphate
- essential oils from unsustainable sources
I am Natural love the beautiful aroma of 100% organic pure essential oils and combine them with antioxidants in their natural preservative system.
All their vegetable oils are cold pressed and sourced from suppliers certified organic by the Soil Association. They never heat the oils in production to ensure they retain vital raw nutrients such as omega fatty acids and vitamins.
Only the best ingredients are used and all I AM NATURAL products and follow a strict criteria:
eco-friendly & ethical production
- Everything is made by hand in small batches.
- We do not use ingredients from unrenewable sources e.g petroleum products.
- Recycled, eco-friendly and energy efficient products are used throughout production e.g Suma recycled paper etc.
- All organic waste is composted & packaging is recycled.
- All bottles and jars are recyclable.
- All labelling is kept to the statuatory minimum to save paper.
- Whenever possible we choose local businesses for our business needs e.g printers
- I AM NATURAL is an ethical business with the Co-operative Bank, so when you buy our products your money will never fund the arms trade or animal tests etc.
Friendly Soap put ethics before profits. From start to finish, no stone is left unturned in the quest to produce low-impact soap. Sustainability and ethical integrity are top of the list, bringing you fabulous natural soap that is skin friendly, animal friendly and earth friendly.
Friendly soap is made using the ancient cold-process method which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. Energy consumption is kept to an absolute minimum – each and every bar is poured and cut by hand and packed in recycled and recyclable card boxes, here in the UK.
A little goes a long way when using our array of natural Soaps and Shampoos. They all produce a rich, velvety lather that is gentle to skin, nourishes hair, and leaves you refreshed and ready to go. Guaranteed cruelty-free and vegan, and free from plastic, Parabens, SLS, Pthalates or Triclosan.
PHB Ethical Beauty
PHB Ethical Beauty is a pioneering British family business with a revolutionary range of award winning ethical beauty products. They’re home to the world’s largest range of Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free & Halal Certified beauty products. Their skin, hair & body care products are handmade in the UK and they DO NOT test on animals. They are also palm oil free!
PHB Ethical Beauty’s range includes Skin, Body & Hair Care products. Their products are so pure they make great Natural Remedies for Sensitive Skin and conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Acne!
PHB Ethical Beauty is the creation of 3 caring and passionate entrepreneurs who believe the cosmetics industry needs BIG CHANGE and that 100% Plant Powered & Compassionate beauty products will improve your skin, your health and your well-being.
PHB Ethical Beauty have set themselves a mission – to provide the purest AND most effective beauty products you can find. These have to be 100% naturally derived and ethical. This means NO animal derived ingredients, toxic synthetic chemicals, harsh alcohols or GMO’s. They’re Super Conscious about where their ingredients come from. They always ensure their ingredients are ethically as well as sustainably sourced and organic where possible.
As brand creators PHB Ethical Beauty want their products & their business to inspire every person who uses PHB, and they want to show you that Plant Powered Beauty is the way forward!
PHB Ethical Beauty also intend to use PHB as a platform to raise awareness about ethical issues that arise in the cosmetics industry such as the relentless use of animal derived ingredients, animal cruelty, plastic micro-beads and the destructive use of Palm Oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.