Hydrating Face Wash
Hydrating Face Wash
PHB’s handcrafted face wash with hydrating Myrrh and Avocado cleans and refreshes skin with a rich blend of botanical extracts that help support skin hydration.
- About the Manufacturers
- Reviews (0)
PHB’s Hydrating Face Wash with Avocado & Myrrh:
Purpose: To clean, refresh and nourish the skin.
PHB’s handcrafted Hydrating Face Wash with Myrrh and Avocado cleans and refreshes skin with a rich blend of botanical extracts that help support skin hydration.
Nourishing Avocado oil deeply moisturise skin encouraging smoother texture and radiance. Myrrh is rich in antioxidants to protect against signs of aging whilst soothing dryness and increasing elasticity. A gentle yet effective blend to help regulate sebum production and ensure proper skin hydration.
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- Contains 83.78% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cleans, refreshes and nourishes skin
- Never strips skin of its natural oils
- Antioxidant rich to protect against signs of aging
- Free From Parabens, SLS, Artificial Fragrance & Colours
- Contains NO Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oils & Phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty Free Certified by the BUAV Cruelty Free (British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection) and PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies campaign
- Vegan Certified by the Vegan Society UK
- Halal Certified by the Universal Halal Agency UK
- Handmade in the UK
Size = 100ml pump bottle
How to use:
Pump into wet palms and then massage directly into skin in a circular motion.
For best results follow with PHB’s Hydrating Facial Tonic with Ylang Ylang.
Aqua, Potassium Cocoate**, Potassium Oleate**, Lauryl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin**, Benzyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Citrate, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) fruit oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil. *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Citronellol, *Coumarin. *Occurs naturally in essential oils. **Organically grown ingredients.
I am Natural
I am Natural make organic skin care and natural beauty products suitable for men, women and children. Every cream is carefully made by hand using the finest natural & organic ingredients.
They refuse to use:
- chemical preservatives (e.g parabens)
- synthetic fragrances or colourings
- sodium lauryl/eth sulphate
- essential oils from unsustainable sources
I am Natural love the beautiful aroma of 100% organic pure essential oils and combine them with antioxidants in their natural preservative system.
All their vegetable oils are cold pressed and sourced from suppliers certified organic by the Soil Association. They never heat the oils in production to ensure they retain vital raw nutrients such as omega fatty acids and vitamins.
Only the best ingredients are used and all I AM NATURAL products and follow a strict criteria:
eco-friendly & ethical production
- Everything is made by hand in small batches.
- We do not use ingredients from unrenewable sources e.g petroleum products.
- Recycled, eco-friendly and energy efficient products are used throughout production e.g Suma recycled paper etc.
- All organic waste is composted & packaging is recycled.
- All bottles and jars are recyclable.
- All labelling is kept to the statuatory minimum to save paper.
- Whenever possible we choose local businesses for our business needs e.g printers
- I AM NATURAL is an ethical business with the Co-operative Bank, so when you buy our products your money will never fund the arms trade or animal tests etc.
Friendly Soap put ethics before profits. From start to finish, no stone is left unturned in the quest to produce low-impact soap. Sustainability and ethical integrity are top of the list, bringing you fabulous natural soap that is skin friendly, animal friendly and earth friendly.
Friendly soap is made using the ancient cold-process method which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. Energy consumption is kept to an absolute minimum – each and every bar is poured and cut by hand and packed in recycled and recyclable card boxes, here in the UK.
A little goes a long way when using our array of natural Soaps and Shampoos. They all produce a rich, velvety lather that is gentle to skin, nourishes hair, and leaves you refreshed and ready to go. Guaranteed cruelty-free and vegan, and free from plastic, Parabens, SLS, Pthalates or Triclosan.
PHB Ethical Beauty
PHB Ethical Beauty is a pioneering British family business with a revolutionary range of award winning ethical beauty products. They’re home to the world’s largest range of Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free & Halal Certified beauty products. Their skin, hair & body care products are handmade in the UK and they DO NOT test on animals. They are also palm oil free!
PHB Ethical Beauty’s range includes Skin, Body & Hair Care products. Their products are so pure they make great Natural Remedies for Sensitive Skin and conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Acne!
PHB Ethical Beauty is the creation of 3 caring and passionate entrepreneurs who believe the cosmetics industry needs BIG CHANGE and that 100% Plant Powered & Compassionate beauty products will improve your skin, your health and your well-being.
PHB Ethical Beauty have set themselves a mission – to provide the purest AND most effective beauty products you can find. These have to be 100% naturally derived and ethical. This means NO animal derived ingredients, toxic synthetic chemicals, harsh alcohols or GMO’s. They’re Super Conscious about where their ingredients come from. They always ensure their ingredients are ethically as well as sustainably sourced and organic where possible.
As brand creators PHB Ethical Beauty want their products & their business to inspire every person who uses PHB, and they want to show you that Plant Powered Beauty is the way forward!
PHB Ethical Beauty also intend to use PHB as a platform to raise awareness about ethical issues that arise in the cosmetics industry such as the relentless use of animal derived ingredients, animal cruelty, plastic micro-beads and the destructive use of Palm Oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.