Shampoo – Scalp Rescue
Shampoo – Scalp Rescue
£4.95 – £8.50
£4.95 – £8.50
This Shampoo – Scalp Rescue from I am Natural has now been upgraded to make it Palm Oil Free with a mix of essential oils to help to calm your scalp as well as your hair.
Recyclable Plastic Bottle
- Reviews (0)
- About I am Natural
Shampoo – Scalp Rescue:
This Shampoo – Scalp Rescue from I am Natural has now been upgraded to make it Palm Oil Free. This super powered shampoo boasts a healthy serving of of essential oils. With Organic Tea Tree essential oil to help alleviate dandruff, psoriasis of the scalp, dermatitis, dry and itching scalps. An expert blend of Organic rosemary, orange, peppermint and patchouli essential oils helps to stimulate the scalp and encourage healthy skin renewal.
For normal, flaky, itchy scalps and dandruff.
Massage gently into wet hair, leave it in for a few minutes to allow it to get to the scalp. Then wash out, repeat only if really neccessary.
For best results use exclusively for at least two weeks & follow with Conditioner – Scalp Rescue
250ml Recyclable Plastic Bottle
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- Organic certified Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Artificial Colouring
- Sulfate Free
- Certified Vegan by the Vegan Society UK
- Made in small batches
- Handmade in the UK
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
aqua (water), coco-glucoside, glycerol oleate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate (coconut derived soaps), glycerine (humectant), melia azadirata (certified organic neem oil) glycerol stearate citrate (emulsifier) xanthan gum (sugar glucose used thicken and retain moisture), melaleuca alternifolia (certified organic tea tree essential oil), citrus sinensis (certified organic sweet orange essential oil), rosmarinus officinalis (certified organic rosemary essential oil),ocimum basilicum (certified organic basil essential oil), mentha piperita (certified organic peppermint essential oil), pogostemon cablin (certified organic patchouli essential oil) and citric acid. Essential oils contain, geraniol, linalool, citronallol & limonene.
I am Natural make organic skin care and natural beauty products suitable for men, women and children. Every cream is carefully made by hand using the finest natural & organic ingredients.
They refuse to use:
• chemical preservatives (e.g parabens)
• synthetic fragrances or colourings
• sodium lauryl/eth sulphate
• essential oils from unsustainable sources
I am Natural love the beautiful aroma of 100% organic pure essential oils and combine them with antioxidants in their natural preservative system.
All their vegetable oils are cold pressed and sourced from suppliers certified organic by the Soil Association. They never heat the oils in production to ensure they retain vital raw nutrients such as omega fatty acids and vitamins.
Only the best ingredients are used in all I am Natural products and follow a strict criteria:
eco-friendly & ethical production
• Everything is made by hand in small batches.
• They do not use ingredients from unrenewable sources e.g petroleum products.
• Recycled, eco-friendly and energy efficient products are used throughout production e.g Suma recycled paper etc.
• All organic waste is composted & packaging is recycled.
• All bottles and jars are recyclable.
• All labelling is kept to the statuatory minimum to save paper.
• Whenever possible they choose local businesses for our business needs e.g printers
• I am Natural is an ethical business with the Co-operative Bank, so when you buy their products your money will never fund the arms trade or animal tests etc.