This Fairtrade & Unrefined Shea Butter from I am Natural is fantastic. It can be used to treat so many skin problems as well as being a great moisturiser.
Available in a 100g recyclable Aluminium Tin
- About I am Natural
- Reviews (0)
This Fairtrade & Unrefined Shea Butter from I am Natural is fantastic as it treats so many skin conditions.
Shea butter is the fat that has been extracted from shea tree nuts. It’s off-white or ivory-coloured and has a creamy consistency that’s easy to spread on your skin. Whilst this shea butter is not certified organic by the Soil Association. It is grown wild and processed without the use of any chemicals or GM products in Ghana. To those in Ghana this product is Organic.
High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins in this shea butter make it an ideal cosmetic. Firstly use it to soften the skin. But, shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, to condition, tone and soothe your skin.
People who are allergic to tree nuts, the family that shea nuts belong to, have a low risk of reaction to shea butter on their face or body. Researchers believe this is because shea nuts contain little of the tree-nut proteins that trigger those allergies.
Shea nut butter is amazing! Use it to heal or moisturise. In Africa it is revered for nourishing ageing and sun exposed skin.
We recommend it for general body moisturising, eczema, psoriasis, sun burn, minimising scars, stretch marks, caring for afro hair/dreadlocks.
- 100% Fairtrade
- Use on Eczema & Psoriasis prone skin
- Eases Sun Burn
- Conditions Afro hair & Dreadlocks
- Fully Recyclable Aluminium Tin
- Lessens Stretch Marks
- Certified Vegan by The Vegan Society UK
Butyrospermum parkii (unrefined, fairtrade organic shea nut butter sourced from a co-operative project in Ghana). That’s all!
I am Natural make organic skin care and natural beauty products suitable for men, women and children. Every cream is carefully made by hand using the finest natural & organic ingredients.
They refuse to use:
• chemical preservatives (e.g parabens)
• synthetic fragrances or colourings
• sodium lauryl/eth sulphate
• essential oils from unsustainable sources
I am Natural love the beautiful aroma of 100% organic pure essential oils and combine them with antioxidants in their natural preservative system.
All their vegetable oils are cold pressed and sourced from suppliers certified organic by the Soil Association. They never heat the oils in production to ensure they retain vital raw nutrients such as omega fatty acids and vitamins.
Only the best ingredients are used in all I am Natural products and follow a strict criteria:
eco-friendly & ethical production
• Everything is made by hand in small batches.
• They do not use ingredients from unrenewable sources e.g petroleum products.
• Recycled, eco-friendly and energy efficient products are used throughout production e.g Suma recycled paper etc.
• All organic waste is composted & packaging is recycled.
• All bottles and jars are recyclable.
• All labelling is kept to the statuatory minimum to save paper.
• Whenever possible they choose local businesses for our business needs e.g printers
• I am Natural is an ethical business with the Co-operative Bank, so when you buy their products your money will never fund the arms trade or animal tests etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.